We have many volunteer opportunities available. You can volunteer at either of our Thrift Stores or at any of our many events. Volunteering with us is rewarding and a great way to give back to our community. There are many benefits to volunteering with Kiwanis.
Here are just a few:
- Make a difference in the lives of children. Kiwanis volunteers work on a variety of projects that directly benefit children, such as mentoring, tutoring, and providing scholarships.
- Meet new people and build relationships. Kiwanis volunteers come from all walks of life, so you're sure to meet people who share your interests and values.
- Develop leadership skills. Kiwanis provides volunteers with opportunities to develop their leadership skills. Volunteers learn how to plan and implement projects, how to delegate tasks, and how to work effectively with others.
- Gain valuable experience. Kiwanis volunteers have the opportunity to gain valuable experience in areas such as fundraising, event planning, and public relations. This experience can be helpful in both your personal and professional life.
- Feel good about yourself. Volunteering is a great way to give back to your community and make a difference in the lives of others. It's also a rewarding experience that can boost your self-esteem and sense of purpose.